- Acts as a resource having up-to-date, detailed technical knowledge of customer network & application as well as product expertise.
- Is the primary technical liaison between the customer and Nokia Care organization for technical support activities and builds a trusted advisor relationship with the customer.
- Provides technical guidance to PU, Services & Care team on actions for improvement in CSAT.
- Represents the Technical Support Service in front of the customer, managing difficult situations and conflict resolutions.
- Represents customer (interests) within Nokia for Technical Support Service activities.
- Provides customer-facing communication regarding operational, technical and quality issues. Makes timely recommendations to the customer.
- Provides analysis of Product Release notes and Alerts to the customer.
- Supports Care T2/T3 team in technical aspects of Outage management
- Engage with 3P for outage management if included with the scope of Care
- Maintains information about customer network in relevant databases.
- Supports CarePM from a technical standpoint.
- Is responsible along with CPM for customer satisfaction ( CSAT).
- Keeps himself aware of application health & changes.
- Keeps himself technically abreast with NPI and Rollout activities of his customer.
- Keeps himself aware of tendering-negotiations (SWS scope) for his customer.
- Can make suggestions or raise concerns.
- Shares sales & upselling opportunities with CarePM or Sales.
- Telecommunications, electronics, computer engineering Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years experience in support/customer management role;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Risk Management
- Verbal Communication
- Team Focused
- Presentation skills, to deliver technical training when required.