We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager who will work with the Revenue and Operations Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field
- Deadline: 6 September, 2019
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the companyâ€™s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Manage and implement a structured internal transfer pricing model and associated discounting policy in order to drive increased order volume, manage the mix of the
- order growth and to realize gross margin growth.
- Drives sales volume, product mix, and establish and implements selling price by
- monitoring costs, competition, and keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Evaluate the current performance or sales of given products in a particular target
- market, defining the sales target, identifying the strategies for achieving that
- target, and identifying the resources available for the achievement of the stated sales target.
- Provide financial analysis assistance to sales team required for negotiation planning.
- Partner with the Sales and Finance teams to develop the strategies and plans necessary to meet the organization revenue growth deliverables
- Analyze effectiveness, efficiency and ROI of all promotions
- Implements national and international sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain in order to achieve customer satisfaction levels
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new
- products and competition status
- Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other tasks assigned
- HND, BSc/MSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- 3 – 5 years sales experience in FMCG spices preferable
- Considerable previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Grass root market client base will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and
- effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Knowledge of correct selling behaviors and activities to meet revenue objectives.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- High achieving and results oriented
- Analytical skills needed to generate data driven reports
- Interpersonal skills that enable leadership.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
Kindly send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail. Only candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.