Marketing and Communications Officer for immediate hire.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
Experience : Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Salary : #70,000 (monthly net)
Sex : Female
The Marketing and Communications Officer will be responsible for marketing and communicating the products and services of the company engaging clients and managing customer relations for the collective businesses.
·- Manage offline and online engagements with customers.
– Create and maintain a proactive relationship with clients.
– Manage all social media handles for the group.
– Respond promptly to customer inquiries and orders on the e-commerce websites.
– Create content for marketing and advertising.
– Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
– Work proactively to determine and propose marketing needs.
– Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Develop and Manage correspondence with customers.
– Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
– Know products and services of the company so that he/she can answer customers questions.
– Process orders, forms, applications, and requests that come from offline and digital channels.
– Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
– Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
– Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
– Social Media Management
– Content Creation
– Digital Marketing skills
– Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
– Attention to Detail
– Creative Problem-Solving Skills
– Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
– Marketing / Sales Experience
Qualified candidates should kindly forward CVs to email@example.com on or before August 28, 2020.