- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 6 years
- Location Kaduna
- Job Field Building and Construction
- Deadline: Sep 15, 2020
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects, Quantity Surveyors and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes.
Structural Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
- 6 years of work experience as a Structural Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered and currently holding a COREN Certification (essential).
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Total Views: 16 ,