We specialise in the marketing, sales and after-sales service support for a line of award-winning industrial printers, and ancillary packaging & manufacturing equipment. We are primarily focused on service to companies in the FMCG manufacturing industries.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND , Others
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Field Technical Service Engineer (FTSE)
- Field Sales & Marketing Executives (FSME).
- Marketing & Regulatory (NAFDAC) Affairs Executive (MRAE)
- Deadline: Jan 29, 2021
- Installation and start-up of packaging machines and complete lines
- Preventive and extraordinary maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring superior customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Helping to optimize customer operations
- Providing on-site training to machine operators
- Regular and accurate reporting of field service activities
- Engineering degree in any of the following- Electromechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications, Computers, etc.
- Hands-on experience in the field of Automation, Mechatronics, Maintenance or Industrial Informatics/Telecommunications
- Degree/Diploma in Pure/Applied Science and demonstrable marketing/sales experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in industrial and/or plant maintenance
- Customer service and safety training experience
- Knowledge in PLC controls and in industrial automated systems
- Very good verbal and written communication & troubleshooting skills
- General knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical assembly and experience in industrial field service support
- Age: not more than 30 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
*NOTE: The ideal candidate will operate from our office located in Lagos. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.