- Ensure adequate Spares planning and tracking for Turbo machineries and auxiliaries.
- Ensure people capability development for optimum performance.
- Ensure turbo machineries reliability, availability at all time and eliminate catastrophic failures.
- Ensure adherence to preventive maintenance schedules and follow up on maintenance completion and effectiveness.
- Prepare Maintenance Cost, monitor cost expended for Month To Date (MTD), Year To Date (YTD) and evaluate as against annual budget forecast.
- Constantly review and improve on the Maintenance approach for improvement.
- Analyze and evaluate equipment Performance as against required Standards.
- Ensure reduction in OEM interventions on repairs of breakdown on turbo machineries and auxiliaries.
- Perform detailed RCFA on a failed equipment or process and put further preventive actions in place.
- Monitor operation and loading of gas turbines in an efficient and economical manner.
- Observe all health and safety regulations in accordance with FMN safety policies.
- Prepare adequate reports and documentations to be in conformity with OPEX (Operational Excellence) drive.
THE PERSON MUST
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail
- Have sound knowledge of Operation and Maintenance
- Must possess clear and accurate reporting skills as well as proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Energy Management.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Have great leadership skills
- First Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Instrumentation
- 12 years’ cognate experience
Total Views: 18 ,