Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) is a people and business solutions company. We are a Human Resources Consultancy Company with a specific focus on executing various strategic initiatives in order for our clients to maximize its best in people.
Project Engineer (Software)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Annual Pay: N4million
Our Client, a key player in the Fintech space, is looking for Project Engineers with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Responsible for building world-class functional software products and applications.
- Meeting with project delivery managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software codes.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
Working on complex bug fixes.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 4 years Software Engineering (Java) working experience in the InfoTech space
- Expert level in Java, Java frameworks, SOA technologies and also in some of these; Dev-Ops, Cloud infrastructure, Application security, and Agile methodology.
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Experience with creating Micro-Services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and the SOLID principles
- Experience with Test-Driven development.