Alpha Blue Foundation is a technology and innovation capacity-building platform for every African child. The aim of the organisation is to inspire the quest for technological innovation.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Plateau
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
- Deadline: Jan 1, 2022
Alpha Blue Foundation is looking for a program coordinator to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for her organization. You will be tasked with developing and managing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management particularly with Ngo. A bachelor’s degree is required.
Program coordinator Responsibilities
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks.
• Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Program Manager Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business, social work or related field with 3-5 years’ experience in Ngo program management.
• Proven experience in program management.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Proven experience managing a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Understanding of project management.
For more enquiries inquiries visit https://www.alphabluefoundation.org/
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.