The fourth annual edition of the Nigerian Startup Funding Report was released last week. The Report was started to curate, break down, and analyse the funding activities of Nigerian tech startups; so far, 12 editions have been released.
In fulfilling our promise to provide insightful data about the Nigerian technology startup space, we present the Nigerian Startup Funding Report 2021.
Below are some highlights from the Report:
- More than 300 investors (individual and institutions) participated in the funding rounds of over 100 Nigerian tech startups in 2021
- As with past years, the Financial Services sector got the biggest share of the total funding for the year
- Financial Services providers got the highest funding rounds for the year
- 13 of the 120 deals were in eight-digits
- Year-on-year analysis and trends
- Details of featured startups
Find out more in the Report, which is available here.