Home > Civil > Structural

Continuous Flight Auger Piles: Constructions, And Applications

Continuous flight auger (CFA) Piles are also known as auger cast piles, augered cast-in-place piles (ACIP), auger-pressure grout piles, drilled displacement piles and screw piles. It provides an economic, quick, low noise and vibration solution for constructing piles for medium to highly loaded structures. The continuous flight augur pile construction system

Read More

Difference Between Red Bricks And Solid Concrete Blocks

Red bricks are one of the oldest and extensively used building material that is primarily made from clay. Solid concrete blocks are precast concrete blocks manufactured from cement and fine aggregates. The important difference between red bricks and solid concrete blocks are tabulated below. Difference between Red bricks and Solid Concrete Blocks Sl.No Parameter Red

Read More