Our client, one of the leading Asset Management/ Investment Company in Nigeria, seek to hire a Wealth Manager
Pay: Very attractive
The primary objective of this role is to meet company’s financial target and manage relationship with clients.
• Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
• Assisting with the formulation of effective marketing and advertising campaigns to generate public interest.
• Evaluating marketing campaigns and trends to assist with decision making.
• Implement strategies for acquiring new clients within the target market.
• Drawing up proposals and letters to be sent to prospects.
• Following up on new leads and referrals as well as on proposals/letters sent out, to ensure prospects are converted to wins.
• Maintaining and building contacts with potential clients.
• Assisting in organizing and attending events on behalf of the company.
• Achieve 75% Sales Target
• Achieve new business initiatives, prospects 5 new clients monthly
• Grow client base by 100%
• Bsc/Msc/MBA marketing/social sciences or any related course
• Candidate must have a minimum 3-7years progressive work experience in Financial services sector.
• Good presentation & Negotiation skills
• Effective documentation
• Willingness to work long hours, when necessary.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, using “Wealth Manager” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Monday, August 31st 2020